- Individual membership is $45 until December 20th, and then $50.
- Family membership is $85 until December 20th and then $90.
- A family includes all members of your current household.
- Guests beyond your household may join you for a ski or two, but beyond that, we request that those guests join as ANSA members.
- Additional contributions are welcome - and are tax deductible.
If these membership rates are high enough to keep you from joining, please email us about our sliding scale options.
PLEASE encourage your skiing friends to join, and invite your not-yet-skier friends to ski with you. Show them how much fun Nordic skiing can be.
How to join:
There are two ways to join: our online application and payment process, or the traditional approach by downloading the paper membership form, filling it out and signing it, and sending it in with your check.
IMPORTANT: If you use an 'allowed sender system' such as earthlinkSpamBlocker, you will not receive confirmation emails from our site about your registration or payment. You will need to authorize emails from our site at your end.
Traditional paper approach:
- Print and fill out the membership and liability waiver forms. (Use the Download link at the bottom of this page.)
- Write and enclose your check.
- Mail the completed forms and your check to:
Auburn Nordic Ski Association
PO Box 1062
If you would like to help, please let us know. The ski season is all too short, but the opportunities to contribute are many. In the Fall, we do some trail maintenance. There is grooming and grooming equipment maintenance, signage, the Bill Koch program, local events, publicity, photographs and stories for this site, and plenty of other things only YOU can think of.