How to volunteer
ANSA is an all-volunteer effort. Good local skiing is only possible because so many club members pitch in to help. Please consider being one of our volunteers. There are many ways to contribute, and no contribution is too small.
Here are some of the ways members contribute:
- In the Fall we have one or more work sessions to clear the trails, fix drainage, cut overhanging branches, mow, and trim along the edges.
- Helping with signs.
- Grooming the trails when it snows.
- Packing out the snowshoe trails after a storm.
- Maintaining and repairing the grooming equipment.
- Working with the kids in the Bill Koch program.
- Volunteering when we host Middle School races or other events.
- Serving on the Board
If you are a member of ANSA you will periodically hear about opportunities to volunteer through our emails. You can also email us using the Contact Form on this web site if you are interested in helping.
Help us make local skiing a success!